Module Author – Suneth Jayasekara; Peer review – Shahina Braganza
- Discuss the importance of identifying your own individual career purpose.
- Describe strategies you could use to identify your own meaning and purpose.
- Construct your personal ‘Ikigai” diagram to help define your own meaning and purpose.
- Discuss strategies to reinforce and redefine your meaning and purpose throughout your career.
- Facilitator material
- Meaning and Purpose Facilitator Guide
- Meaning and Purpose – Handout checklist
- Learner material
WRaP EM blog posts on this topic
- Finding your meaning – Part 1 https://wrapem.org/2018/05/01/how-to-find-the-i-in-ikigai-part-1/
- Finding your meaning – Part 2 https://wrapem.org/2018/05/14/finding-the-i-in-ikigai-part-2/
- Small communications can have big effects https://wrapem.org/2019/05/27/do-you-remember-when/
- Maintaining Joy and satisfaction in our work – an interview https://wrapem.org/2018/03/11/occupational-spoke-11-03-2018/
- Maintaining Joy in ED work – A trainee perspective https://wrapem.org/2018/03/11/occupational-spoke-trainee-perspective-11-03-2018/