The WRaP EM Wellbeing and Performance Optimisation Workshop will be held at Spicers Tamarind Retreat, on the Sunshine Coast hinterland at 88 Obi Lane South, Maleny 4552.
23rd to 25th March 2021
To download the conference program see the attached flyer The conference program is approved for 10 hours of CPD with Australasian College for Emergency Medicine.
Full conference registration is $600.
Day registrations are also available. For details contact the WRaP EM Events team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that conference registration fees do NOT include accomodation or optional wellness activities such as day spa bookings and cooking school. Bookings for these are to be made directly with the venue.
All accomodation bookings are to be made directly with Spicers Tamarind Retreat on 1300 311 429 or email email@example.com Options include one bedroom cabins (single $299, twin $339) and two bedroom cabins (2 pax $558, 4 pax $ 598) but are limited in numbers so please make your booking promptly when registering for the conference. Alternate accomodation is available in nearby Maleny if you prefer to stay offsite.
Please contact the WRaP EM Events team on firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest and receive a registration form.
Payment will be by bank transfer which will be sent to you by email once your registration form is received.
Maleny is located 95 km north of Brisbane in the hinterland behind the Sunshine Coast. It is 436 m above sea-level on the southern edge of the Blackall Range with dramatic views across to the Sunshine Coast and to the Glass House Mountains. For Brisbane airport transfers, you could consider Limoso; for Sunshine Coast airport transfers, you could consider Transfer 4 U Sunshine Coast or Shebah, an all female ride service.
- Access – Spicers Tamarind has 1 x Gardners Villa which is accessible
- Families can be accommodated in most room types & the venue has complimentary cots (subject to availability). Children are welcome at the Tamarind Restaurant & highchairs are available. Childrens meals are available for $15.
- Child minding services are available with Angel Care. They are able to look after your children either in the villas or anywhere else on site.
- Climate – the average temperature range in Maleny in March is 17 -25 C
- Communication – all communication with interested parties and registered delegates will be by email. If you have any questions please direct them to the conference team at email@example.com
- Dietary requirements – please advise our team & we will pass your dietary requirements onto the chef
- Dress code smart casual
- Internet – complimentary wifi is available to delegates
- Parking – complimentary outdoor/unsecured parking is available
Internet and Social Media